- Senior analyst in the Swiss MINT Study
- President of the Association of Scientific Staff
- Director of the Peer Mentoring Project for Methods and Statistics at the University of Zurich (jointly with Neela Muehlemann and Tabea Haessler)
Are you a (phd-)student/postdoc in Psychology interested in international research experience?
Take a look at the Junior Researcher Programme that I am involved in.
Are you interested in different approaches to Rasch modeling?
Take a look at my current presentation (in German) to see how different approaches evoke different interpretations.
- Knowledge Development and Cognitive Abilities
- Longitudinal Mixture Models of Knowledge Development
- Multivariate Statistical Methods and Theory Development